Senior .NET Developer
Attitude is an important part of this position. We want someone who is able to provide suggestions or recommendations during the development process; someone who is self motivated toward excellence and continually learning and improving their skills by working with new technologies to create strong solutions for our clients.
- 4+ years of professional .Net Web programming experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Expert understanding and experience with modern.NET, C#, XHTML and CSS standards
- Proficiency in designing relational databases and developing SQL queries
- Working knowledge XML and XSLT
- Experience in Action Script 3 programming and strong desire to master
- Experience in rapid development of wireframes and/or prototypes
- Experience mobile platform development desired.
- Fast-paced, high octane work environment in a creative space
- Chance to work with exciting clients on highly visible web projects
- Competitive salary, full health and benefits package including 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Education and training assistance