Digital Optimization Analyst
Layer One Media wants someone to lead the development and execution of demand generation plans for our Clients - with a focus on conversion. The primary objective of this position is to drive additional inbound sales leads and deliver increased awareness for our Client’s products and services. Opportunity exists to grow considerably in the position. We’re looking for candidates ready to excel!
We’re looking for candidates ready to excel. You’ll start with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain online/digital marketing programs that ultimately drive conversions and new, quality sales leads for Layer One clients.
- Drive the evolution of clients website, including landing pages, to be more engaging and interactive.
- Manages website content and content updates. Help manage best practice for all form activity on a variety of on-line media.
- Optimizing the website to increase web traffic, search engine rankings, and visibility.
- Review and improve search campaigns (SEO & SEM) and other online marketing and PPC campaigns.
- Work with internal teams and with Clients to deliver digital advertising campaigns that drive increased conversion.
- Collaborate with Directors on content development. Some content development will also be required.
- Conduct ROI analysis
- Develop and manage specific KPI’s both internally and with client to determine overall online performance.
- Experience in B-to-B marketing
- A thorough knowledge of Demand Generation
- 5+ years of proven digital marketing experience increasing conversions
- Experience with working in CMS tools (Sitecore) and website management
- Experience with working in Marketing Automation tools like Pardot
- Knowledge and experience with social media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-paced, high octane work environment in a creative space
- Chance to work with exciting clients on highly visible web projects
- Competitive salary, full health and benefits package including 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Education and training assistance